View Single Post
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #23 7/26/15 2:56 PM
Ban smoking inside the entire spectator area or at the very least desinate a smoking area.

I used to smoke and believed that anyone complaining about my smoking was a fool just looking for something to complain about.

I now apologize for being such a selfish jerk to all the folks that were forced to inhale my second hand smoke for so many years. It pains me to think of how many people sitting around me up in the stands that I inconsiderately dampened their evening at the races over the years.

I used to purchase reserve seating at every event when available but since I stopped smoking I do not opt for reserve anymore because I cant just up and move if my family gets stuck seated near a smoker.

I also wonder how many "first time" fans I personally turned away from attending short track racing simply because of second hand smoke.

I understand the air quality at a race track isn't all that pure but cigarette smoke is simply not acceptable at sporting venues anymore along with most other entertainment venues.
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, Jonr, Kansasdirtfan, PIT CART, VSneader2, xoxide