Thread: Support Staab
View Single Post
5/20/08, 12:17 PM   #34
Re: Support Staab
nonwing

I must point out that I don't race with USAC anymore and I'm not sure if I ever get another chance to, so my voice is pretty small in comparison to most of you. However I would like to make a valuable suggestion.

While this communication vehicle of using this board is making some head way, I suggest all of you write a letter to Mr. Miller voicing your opinion on Greg. If we bombard him with letters that may have an impact.

In addition to the letters, maybe we call ahead for an appointment with Mr. Miller and all go down there and meet with Mr. Miller to discuss our thoughts. USAC is suppose to be a "Club" so the members of this "Club" need an opportunity to voice their opinion in an orderly way.:checkered:

Next steps...
First thing though is to make an effort to send letters. To make your job easier, just copy what you said on the board and paste it on your letter head, then add some other things you want to say about Greg. It's easy to use this board, but if you cause him to make the time to open a hundred letters then that will really say something.

Then, if that falls on deaf ears, let's set up a time to meet with him as a group. Have a spokesperson lead the group. That way everyone is not talking all at once and it will be more productive as well.

Guys and gals, if you really want to make a difference, this is the way to do it.

George Wilkins