View Single Post
5/20/15, 1:37 PM   #15
Re: Indy 500 Ticket Pricing For 2016
aka Liz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmil View Post
I get so many e-mails that I had overlooked the one from IMS. I was looking at IOW on my phone when I saw the thread about the ticket prices. I checked and it looks like mine went up about $18 each. I still consider this a bargain in comparison to other major league sports. Can't believe all the nattering nabobs of negativism concerning the 500. Sure, it has changed, but what hasn't? I absolutely love all the pomp and ceremony, and the last two 500's have been the best of the fifty I have seen. The size of the crowd is back to nearly what it was before the split, and I predict the 100th running will be totally sold out. Looking forward to my 51st consecutive event this coming Sunday, and then I will change modes and stop at TSS on the way home and get a little dirt in my hair. Two totally different events, but I enjoy both.
I'm lucky, my tickets only went up $3.00 - but what in life hasn't increased in price? Like Ron, I will be attending my 51st Indianapolis 500 this year and I cherish each and every one of them. Here's hoping that our own Bryan Clauson has a great showing on Sunday!

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, jjones752