View Single Post
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 5/4/15 5:04 PM
Originally Posted by dshort36:
Well as i do appreciate any chance to race and the work it takes to prepare for and event i must have been at a different gas city than most of you.. the track conditions were horrible to put it mildly. to wet to rough and very dangerous.. i believe it claimed at least 8 cars in flips or bad crashes.. all though may be exciting for the fans but dangerous for the drivers and hard on the pocketbooks.. on the other hand i thought kokomo was really great .. tacky or slick doesnt matter as long as the surface is smooth and when a track is over watered like gas city was you are going to have holes and ruts..
again we always appreciate a place to race and the efforts put into it.
by the way montpielier did a great job and i was impressed by their facilities
Just because you have a rare night when you were uncompetitive, doesn't mean that it was unsafe. I talked to a driver last night at Kokomo who flipped Friday night. He blamed himself, not the track. Sorry for your terrible luck at Kokomo.
15 Likes: bigq11, cwfan08, D.N.3, dirtnonwingfan, i love dirt track racing, mowerman, NEMA88, Pat O'Connor Fan, PIT CART, PJ Wright, progressive22, rapid robert, reeserx, rightrear, sc17x