Thread: Kyle larson
View Single Post
1/19/15, 2:37 PM   #24
RacingGirl10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModernDayDrifter View Post
True. I asked you to prove my original statement wrong. Then asked you to prove to me where more cars didn't hit others than those that did. If you are going to tell me I am wrong, prove it. I have no problem admitting I am wrong. But I will stand by my statement until shown otherwise. Again, Good Luck!
I was just messing with your original statement, it was just a joke. Jerry went a whole weekend. Without getting into anyone while passing them (although he got blasted in the nerf bar by Deal in Saturday's A-Main while avoiding Bayston, ultimately ending his chance at a podium). I was just teasing that you don't have to hit people to pass them, and there were people that did it. I am fully understanding of the repercussions of bull ring racing and beating and banging, trust me! I told Jerry he was gonna have to not race like an old man! It was just a joke because you said EVERY and it made me chuckle. Especially after a conversation with Bryan before the race where he said "the 2 dirtiest drivers out there are on the front row" :P

4 members like this post: DAD, fish, jdull99, ModernDayDrifter