View Single Post
10/9/14, 10:43 AM   #214
Re: Bloomington speedway to run 305 racesaver sprints in 201
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer View Post
Mr Dietrich , I apologize for my poor grammar. Thanks for pointing it out though. You shouldn't base ur opinions on user names.
1. I don't even drink. AT ALL.
2. I've spent the last 25 yrs rolling around under late models and modifieds because I love working on race cars. And we have NO sprint cars in our area.
3. I have sponsored races at our local track.
4. I have sponsored modifieds, late models, and sprint cars. One year I even sponsored a world of outlaws car.
5. I spent this summer chasing sprint cars because they r my passion . (40 races in 5 states) pretty dam GD considering the girlfriend works most Friday nights.
6. I am currently considering sponsoring a nonwing car which would b out of state with slim to no chance of any return on my money. ( pretty much describes sponsoring any race car)
Does this still qualify me as a "keyboard racer".
Sorry if you're sarcasm challenged and didn't understand the intent of my post .
Dirt

Like I said,>>>>I like your style.

It is a known fact that in order for one to run a profitable business one should allocate 10% of one's gross towards advertising, That is unless one is advertising on a race car, then small deviations are accepted.

Don't stop doing what you are doing, one never knows when that advertising dollar will pay big rewards. Advertising is what keeps race cars racing, and track gates open.

Were you being "Sarcastic" I didn't notice? If you have any advertising dollars left we have a cute little 1000cc Midget that could use some>> Maybe 305 Sprint we lost our major sponsor, they took the next step beyond that "Small Fortune" that they made from racing.

Bill

I think at 30,000 hits we pretty well wear out the IOW Population. I would like to do a survey on respondents to the 305 poll that would include the Political Persuasion of the respondents, I think it would be very interesting and revealing.

I guess No body want's to take me up on my novel Idea on Handicapping race cars taken right from "Karl's Playbook".

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 10/9/14 at 10:58 AM.