View Single Post
9/23/14, 10:09 AM   #52
Re: Bloomington speedway to run 305 racesaver sprints in 201
HurstBros0

Well... Looks like we need one of those poll`s set up. Not to see if it is worthwhile , but to see how many cars would be built this winter to compete. I am sure the good folk`s at Bloomington would like to know . The other area venue`s could also take a hard look at the car count and decide if they would like join in. My post was just going by the common practice of filling the pits and have that money pay the purse. Then what is generated by the spectators would be the net gain for the night. That is why my suggestion`s were to utilize an already established class and lure car counts with cash. I have discussed with one guy his intent on building a car. The 12,000 for the engine and 169.00 right rear was well within his budget. He is ahead of the curve since he already has a tow vehicle and sprint car with spares. So... Here is your chance. If your intentions are earnest that you will build a car for this, let us all know. This can gauge the interest and could possibly pull some undecided competitors to the cause.

2 members like this post: DAD, Josh Kinser