View Single Post
9/22/14, 7:26 AM   #21
Re: Bloomington speedway to run 305 racesaver sprints in 201
the_77H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotshoe65s View Post
Yeah! That's the spirit. I hope they get rid of one of the successful stock car divisions so they can run the underpowered, no-passing wing sprints. Cause we all know those stock car classes have absolutely no right to race on the same track. It's not like they work on their cars during the week, spend their hard earned money to support the track, or pay the same pit pass fee. Nooo, they are freeloaders and don't need a place to race...

(^^^^ Complete sarcasm ^^^^)

I don't care if they run wing sprints. I wish them the best in whatever they decide to do. I just like to fight back against the people who act like sprint cars are the only thing that deserve to be on the track.
Rant over lol
There will always be those type of people, and you'll never be able to change their mind. "Them there cars have fenders and starters, there's no way they could possibly put on a good show." But hey, let me go pay 35 bucks to watch a really fast train run a single groove for 30 laps (and then complain the next day because the racing wasn't any good). If they're smart, they won't drop a support class. Because that'll give the "sprint car only crowd" more time to pound back some beers during heat races, then they can all leave after the sprint feature like normal.