Thread: Gas City Update
View Single Post
7/28/14, 4:26 PM   #18
Re: Gas City Update
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
If a business has a good product and Gas City does, and finds itself with a lack of customers and it does, many times in hard economic times the business may cut the selling price of the product and hope to generate more customers in the process while also intending to make up some of the revenue lost through other forms of revenue sources such as concessions and souvenir sales. It appears many tracks are now doing just that.

An old business saying goes "You advertise in good time and in bad times you advertise more" People have to be aware of your services even more in bad times because the pool of customers shrinks and they need to cultivate new ones.

I have been doing it this way for the last 45 years or so and it always seems to works for me. The slogan I use in my advertising is and has been "NO MUFF TOO TUFF". I borrowed that one from an old guy that had a muffler shop up in Indy, I think he used to race in the 500 up their.

From your last post I would assume that you have no idea about Jan, you don't own a race car and you definitely don't own a business. I would also assume that you also "get off" by stirring the old "SH1t Pot". Why don't you try a "Positive Response" just ever so often, definitely not always?? Who knows you might just like that even more, "You never Know">

You remind me of an old now defunct poster on IOW named Marvelous something who's claim to fame was being on the Howard Sterne show.

ENJOY

Honest Dad himself
Our you could go and support them