View Single Post
6/27/14, 11:29 PM   #10
Re: Derek Fishers new blog post
Boat

Race Count This Year: 17
Race Count Last Year: 5

I think he said he was Gary's son in the piece about Dave Darland. I guess I agree with Charles. My problem is I don't see how he is any different (other than trying to make a better argument) than anyone who complains on here. I understand he's writing a blog & has to take a stand. I'm not going to make him out as the devil for his thoughts or even say I completely disagree. In my opinion if you aren't smart enough to weed out the bs on here or anywhere that's your fault. I for one can say that this site hasn't made me a fan, but it has made me a bigger fan. Helps me figure out where to go and stay connected to what's going on. I'm a big fan of horse racing & this site doesn't hold a candle to the complaining and hatred I see on some of their sites. If nobody had any opinions & didn't care it wouldn't be nearly as fun. I understand some of you are way more involved and it is way more serious than for me just the casual fan. For me racing is awesome. If it wasn't fun then I wouldn't want to go to the races every chance I get. Every time I go to the races I'm amazed. These guys are bad ass. Not only do they do things I can't do. They do things I can't even think about doing.