View Single Post
6/27/14, 9:50 PM   #8
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
"what I truly want is one that functions like it ought to. I want to log on, get my info, and log off when I’m ready – not because I got disgusted with someone or something."
The world doesn't revolve around what disgusts [one] persons views or opinion.

It's impossible to manage or "regulate" a message board exactly how every person wants it. It doesn't matter what I do, someone will always be happy and someone will always be "disgusted".

Message boards aren't for everyone especially people who think their own opinion is flawless.

The fist thing posted in the forum rules is this....
Quote:
Why are rules & moderation needed?

The rules and the moderating team are here to keep the message board a fun, positive place to socialize and share information. Many forums fall apart after becoming consumed by petty squabbling or having useful information drowned in a sea of stupidity and nonsense, and that is the fate we are actively trying to avoid. We are ready to treat you like a mature, responsible adult, and if you behave as such, you won't have any problems here.
All I can say is I tried to create a respectable sprint car message board. I think I've done a fairly decent job of that but I do not control how EVERY PERSON feels.