6/25/14, 1:42 PM   #21
Re: What happened to Bell?
wtvwrocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
So your saying he can't keep it out of the third turn wall? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by usac99 View Post
wrong!! first time on a mile was Duquin, he was running 3td and lap 68 tagged the 3td turn wall. And if you were there that nite the groove was on the fence.
At Duquoin he didn't tag the wall, he led the first 80 laps then ran out of fuel, refueled and restarted down 1 lap came back on the track and passed everyone including the leader and made the lap up and finished the race as about 3-5 other teams ran out of fuel on the last lap, he didn't even know where he had finished because so many cars were stopping he wasn't sure who was on the lead lap etc. The PA announcer stated he was 7th, the USAC official said top 5 to the scales, he assumed he was not in the top 5 due to the PA announcement didn't go to the scales, turns out he was in the top 5 and then was DQ'd because he didn't go to the scales because he didn't know he was in the top 5.

http://www.wheelsofspeed.com/2013/09...-race-results/

At the Springfield mile he started 14th finished 9th.

At the Indy mile he set quick time, then went out for feature and yes he did tag the wall because there were no brakes, so I guess you're right he stuffed it into the wall as you stated, I suppose you could have done a much better job in the situation with no brakes, given the opportunity I will gladly offer to put you in a car and let you prove your criticism although I'm not going to tell you when you will lose your brakes I will just surprise you with it - kind of like what happened in Indy.

Driver bashing, series bashing, track bashing, does anything make anyone happy on here anymore? I might as well jump in - I can't stand keyboard racers, keyboard track prep experts, keyboard series directors, keyboard crew chiefs, keyboard push truck drivers, and all the other keyboard things I'm leaving out.
Last edited by wtvwrocks; 6/25/14 at 2:56 PM.