Thread: Little 500
View Single Post
short track scott (Offline)
  #33 5/25/14 8:32 PM
Originally Posted by team3521:
Are you fricken kidding me? Were you there? Did you personally see what happened? I can tell you right now that you did NOT! Or else you wouldn't have written such an idiotic statement.
The first time Bryan was taken out by a lapped car while leading , he was on the outside of a car (#11) that should have blacked flagged at least 10 laps earlier. That car was out of control and hit Bryan in the LR, spun him and then with no car control, drove over his front end. And ultimately took himself out thankfully!
The second time he was taken out was again, another car that should have pulled in from being a mobile hazard! It's a big part of that race, but after you've been lapped 50 times, wouldn't ya get the hint!
Danny took Bryan out in turn 3 with a slip up and this time shot both of them into the wall and ended their nights. It was a shame!
I had a pretty good angle looking into three when Clauson and Smith went in there. There was about 3 feet between them. Bryan had no brakes in traffic with 25 to go. His car got away from him and it rotated.

Danny had a warped lf rotor from early on in the night. Other than the incident involving Clauson I didn't see the 81 really rook anyone all night. He stayed down out of the way and was running 12th when he hit the wall.

I suppose its all one sees it. Maybe the car behind them had video and maybe it will magically appear on here.
4 Likes: fish, Mrs.Goacher5g, noelracing65, snowdrift