View Single Post
5/19/14, 3:19 PM   #9
Re: BOSS team needing some help
larsonfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiller24m View Post
I am in need of some at the track help in the pits, my crew guy has a work schedule that will prevent him from making a lot of my scheduled BOSS shows. I simply need an able body to help get the car ready at the track. Anyone interested in helping at any of our upcoming shows, pit passes will be paid for. Namely Eldora on May 17th, and Raceway 7 on May 23rd. It would be greatly appreciated.
Contact Adam @ 920-889-2484 or respond to this thread. Thanks.
If you folks will allow me, I wanted to thank Adam Miller and family/crew for allowing me to help you this past Saturday night at the Eldora BOSS show. Thanks for your hospitality, friendship, and for enduring my endless (and probably stupid ) questions.

I have have a whole new perspective on how hard you racers and crews work, think, re-think, and adjust your cars throughout the program. We were pitted beside Robert Ballou, and it was really cool to watch he and his crew member in action too.

I still have a smile on my face, and for you who do this every weekend, you probably think I'm coo-coo . You folks have my utmost respect, and Adam, you have gained a lifelong fan and friend. Thank you so much. Jeff
Last edited by larsonfan; 5/19/14 at 3:21 PM.