View Single Post
4/4/14, 3:10 PM   #17
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway - Season Opener - Rescheduled
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie42 View Post
If the Burg gets there show in tomorrow there's absolutely no reason why putnamville couldn't have gotten the race in. Show a little effort disappointing.
This is the most ridiculous post I've ever read on here.
PVille has hillsides that drain into the track area, Turns 1-2 probably have about four feet of water in them. They might be able to get it drained out but getting the track packed in to where its not completely ruts would be nearly impossible. I remember they ran this race off two or three years ago and like five cars finished the track was so rough.
Nevermind that the quarry road washes out the pit lane and the pits are probably soft as heck.

Dozens of tracks have already called saturday. Burg and Pville are two completely different tracks, One is high banked with built in drainage and pumps. The other is built into two hillsides and Spiker spent a ton in drainage but i still wouldn't expect it to overcome the monsoons we've had.

Really, A Apology would be nice because them people have been top notch trying to get shows in and treating people well.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 4/4/14 at 3:11 PM.