Thread: chassis setups
View Single Post
12/23/13, 11:07 AM   #10
Re: chassis setups
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ29m View Post
Jim, I think the bag-pipe book would be possible, even for someone who had never even seen one, there are a lot less things to be done, maybe not at one time, but it is pretty simple, blow in the bag, squeeze the bag, and put fingers over the notes, doesn't make any difference in which order, you'll eventually be able to play the scale, now, wasn't that simple? Now, try to explain the "mechanics", if you will, of the order in which to assemble a race car, as well as pick out a color before you start, then, make all the thousands of possible ways to set one up, as well as putting air in the tires, or was that something that isn't needed, I just see the question as argumentive, and if not impossible, nearly. It is now in pieces, unpainted, so why not start with that, and the rest is a piece of that cake DAD had reference to. Bob!
Bob

Are you supposed to paint these things? I missed that class I guess. By the Time I get to the paint part, I am usually out of money. I kinda of like my "Mother of Jell-Coat " paint jobs and If God wanted you to hide them welds he wouldn't have invented TIG welders and WD40.

Honst Dad himself