Thread: chassis setups
View Single Post
12/19/13, 8:12 PM   #2
Re: chassis setups
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by diana View Post
Hello All,

I am looking for some good old fashioned, honest, down to earth advice on setups.
Bailey 1000 cc For example the car is totally stripped ready for powder coating and
now we are putting it back together. What I want is a step by step procedure of putting it back together
and establishing a base line setup. Include all info / car on jacks or ground/adjusting ride heights, blocking squaring , scaling , tire pressures , stagger
Bird cage timing , shock numbers,dry or wet track conditions. Remember small things that you take for granted others are not aware of. This will most likely take more than one evening to prepare. There are a lot of different techniques to accomplish the end product.
I would like to hear from all. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of other racers who would be very interested in this topic. Lets all get together on this and help everyone
especially the new racers out there. It's a shame to waste all the talent and experience locked away in so many of your minds. I look forward to hearing from you and a sincere thank you from myself
and the millions of racers who will read this.
Merry Christmas to all.
diana

Call Floyd Bailey at Bailey chassis co. in Hendersonville Tenn. (1-615-822-7041) Floyd is a good guy and if you want info why not go to the the guy that built it.

Honest Dad himself