View Single Post
11/13/13, 5:21 PM   #147
Re: Central region Lightning / Mini sprint meeting
Cobra 14

MC..

Sorry. It was never my intent to upset those that are in a bigger car and having fun.. as you said to each their own.

I'm glad that your ego is obviously in check enough to appreciate the fun that you are having with your crew ( less arguing is a good clue that something was amiss in your small car experience) .. You are obviously in racing for fun and that's the message I was trying to get across.

I hope people don't take my post the wrong way.. I love the fact that people want a bigger challenge...and on our off nights, I go and watch 410 racing and enjoy it ... especially hanging out with friends..

Wanting a bigger challenge is natural... even the people that climb mountains want to climb Everest...that being said... many end up losing toes /feet to frost bite... as long as people take the challenge knowing that the sacrifices, be it toes/feet or in racing the "fun" factor then more power to them....

I know that some "big car teams" are having "fun".... and yes everything is proportional, the more you have the more you can afford to spend. My point being we shouldn't be trying to make the small car classes spend as much as the bigger cars, especially since at this level it is and should only ever be a "hobby" that is FUN.

DAD.. See attached for the matrix.
Attached Files
Passing points team calcs 30 car field.pdf (43.9 KB, 32 views)
Last edited by Cobra 14; 11/13/13 at 5:36 PM.

1 member likes this post: DAD