View Single Post
10/28/13, 10:05 PM   #3
Scott Daloisio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan View Post
I stumbled across an excellent breakfast place in Phoenix, U. S. Egg (www.useggrestaurant.com). This joins Manual's Mexican restaurant (www.manualsstore.com) on my favorites list in Phoenix. If you are out here I don't think you will be disappointed with either. On the way to Perris, Grandma's Country Kitchen in Banning CA is one of my favorites in the country. It is at 2868 West Ramsey Street in Banning. Take the 22nd street exit off I-10, then the first left on Ramsey. Food so good you will think they are keeping your grandmother in the kitchen cooking, along with excellent, friendly service, large quantities and great prices. Johnny Russo's Italian Kitchen just down the street at 135 West Ramsey is also excellent.

Does anyone have suggestions for a good restaurant in Hemet CA (15-20 miles from Perris)? I found none last year. I would also appreciate suggestions for Yuma AZ.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Years ago went to Grandma's and got turkey. Came with a grayish/green gravy that tasted just like you would think grayish/green gravy would taste . Have never been back.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, interpreter66