View Single Post
9/7/13, 11:31 AM   #43
Re: Four Crown at Eldora
Sprintcarfanatic

rchick, you have waynesfield on a weekly basis running non wing. It's usually a pretty good show. I think you'll be satisfied with seeing all 3 divisions in 1 night, it's the only time you will.

Somebody give Mike Brecht a ride in a Silver Crown car. I believe he has 2 starts & the 1st was from deep in the field & he finished 3rd maybe 2nd I know he has a 2nd & 3rd in them the 2 times he ran.

I used to get upset at the name calling but I won't stoop to that level, to those of you that choose to do so I'm so delighted that everything in you're world is perfect. I'll still call it as I see it. A lot of people liked & likes Kevin Eckert, Even he voiced his opinion about something he didn't like about Eldora & got the boot.

As Johnnythunderhead said do not go to a afternoon race at Eldora, One year the night before the royal got rained out & they had it Sunday afternoon, I looked at my brother & just started laughing, besides having a facefull of dirt he/we had little black specks all over from the rubber.