View Single Post
openwheel44 (Offline)
  #17 7/23/13 2:40 PM
Good points Bob and I for one appreciate your input. I have been around enough "stock" classes I know what a pain it can be. It doesn't have to be that bad. No one is looking to split cases and remove heads at this point. At least no one that I know of. Just looking at bore/stroke, compression PSI, fuel and possibly cam lift if need be. Look a the top of the pistons with a borescope. We have been doing the basics at the MALS races and it doesn't take that long. We do the top three. If someone watched a guy blast from dead last to 4th or 5th in only a few laps..........they might get checked also. This is about common sense. It wouldn't have to be as difficult as some are painting. We know........we have been doing it. I have no idea why some are fighting the idea of stock motors so much. Baffles the sh*t out of me.

Getting side tracked again and really wanting to get a handle on whether to schedule a "National" race this year. Just trying to pick as many brains as possible before this investment is made. I could just as easy blow it off, go street rodding, Harley riding or even fishing and call it a year but I really would like to have another race to close out the year...............