View Single Post
7/10/13, 6:46 PM   #13
Re: Attn: Mmsa mini sprints
Quantrill

Andy,,,,,Sorry we band you’re Engler injection system. We (Mid-America Lightning Sprints) took a common since approach to our rules. Did not and don’t see the need for a $3500 plus injection system to run up front. Andy, and some others don’t feel there is a place for aftermarket STEEL rods in our class. I disagree,, Please tell me what did Joe Gibbs racing get busted for this year in NASCAR. It was heavier rods,,,RIGHT????,,,,, wait,,,,,,,, nope it was lighter rods. You won’t find any aftermarket rods that are lighter then stock Rods! There is NO performance gain for heavier rotating parts. But there is a longevity factor. And that is what MALS is after. We don’t want to see anyone blow up a motor. PLUS,, wait for it,,,,,,,,,,,,,, you DON’T have to run aftermarket rods! Now the aftermarket pistons?? We are rethinking that part. We are stock bore and stroke, no aftermarket cams, no porting, no milling,of heads,,,,, STOCK heads as they come off the bike, Un-like MMSA who allows porting and milling. By the way just how are you teching deck height???? no aftermarket ECU, no in car adjustments of any kind except the wing slider, no zero lose charging systems, NO BMW, no 2011 or newer ZX-10r no 2012 or newer R-1 or GSXR. This year we are still allowing the older 1205 oil cooled motors and ZX-12. Those will be dropped for next year. If anyone want to look at our rules please go to your web site and click the rules tab, then you can tell me if we are trying to help this class with common since rules or hurting it as Andy would like for you to believe. http://midamericalightningsprints.blogspot.com/

I guess we must be on peoples radar since we are being thrown under the bus our first year! Thanks ANDY

Andy what was tech on your car for winning last weekend?
Last edited by Quantrill; 7/10/13 at 6:48 PM.