View Single Post
7/4/13, 7:09 PM   #24
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway-USAC-NO "R"
johnnythunderhead
Banned

avon:
who refunds your money in the case of a rainout you ask:
Eldora, lernerville, Williams grove, k c, just to name a few (Eldora and lernerville exchanged the rain check for cash at the ticket window, while the others had you send the rain check with a sase and they sent me a check) i'm certain there are others that aren't coming to mind. although in most cases, i normally use the rain checks with tracks which are closer to home, which i'm sure exchange the rain checks for cash too, for those who are a long way from home) at any rate, as i stated l p s is the only track that refused to refund my $ in the case of a rain out (and i have been rained out many'a time in the 50 ott years I've been chasin racin.

the way I see it, every time you go to lps you're gambling that you might give them your money and then get absolutely nothing at all in return!

and ya know, there are some mean spirited people on this forum from time to time/ but I refuse to be bullied, I love sprint car racing and i will express my opinions.

i do hope they are able to get the show in and i wish i were there/ i'm just not willing and able to gamble against the odds. hopefully this weather will settle down and i'll be there for issw.

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 7/4/13 at 7:18 PM.