Thread: Kokomo
View Single Post
6/17/13, 3:59 PM   #55
19racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
What can you say about Kokomo that has not been said, I would have sworn after seeing the track Sat. that there was no way we were going to race Sun. The crew worked there butts off.

19racer thank you for getting to Josh/all the drivers in there time of need after what you did for Robert last year we had little doubt about how far you will go to help.

I think the track could do without traffic control.

Great time with all the fans and friends Josh came up a few laps short but we will get the Kokomo win soon.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon/Colescotts Mobil-1
Jerry you all are more than welcome. I do take it pretty serious on what I do. Some say I do to much but I honestly just do what need to do. I treat every accident the same as I did when I used to respond to calls on highways. Use same principals just different cars. As far as Roberts deal goes I couldn't just sit back and watch that happen. Everyone has family and kids at track as well as myself,and my goal is for everyone to leave In same fashion as they arrived. To much has happened In last few weeks and I think we're all on edge. I will do what I can insure the safety of the drivers at Kokomo or any track that I work at. I wouldn't mind getting and old car and use it for training for everyone involved at the track.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: fish, speed bump