View Single Post
Gregg (Offline)
  #72 6/9/13 10:19 AM
Great to see Joss Moffatt get another win in this still young season. After just a horrible 2012 it's good to see his fortunes turn around.

Justin Grant in 'don't forget about me' form made it interesting as he used every square inch of race track to real in Joss. He made it interesting at the end but the reality is was fighting time. Ther just wasn't quite enough of it.

We really thought Brett Burdette was the car to beat and early on in the feature he was just that. Although he was strong the entire race he had to tackle the liability of having me predict him to win. He might as well have been on the cover of Sports Illustrated.

37 cars on the grounds proves the BOSS series continues to be on the upswing. Good crowd in the stands that could rival a USAC show.

Fishburger, Ed, Danny Burton, Dirt 300 ZMan (a short distance away) and myself were mainstays of the dreaded Section A (or 8) bunch. During the red in the feature my cousin Melissa and her boyfriend Kent joined in as well. It's been a while since I've seen a sprint car turn a wheel. It's so good to be back.
7 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt330, FishBurger, mowerman, Newport13, smith19, SprintManDave