View Single Post
3/31/08, 11:47 AM   #7
Re: POWRi at DuQuoin
Jackslash.com

I have said it before and I will say it again. The POWRi Series has their act together. Mills pretty much said it all in his post about how smooth everything went. I have seen 5 or 6 POWRi races and every single one of them has been GREAT!

Kenny Brown, Jim Siner, Jim Childers, and the rest of the POWRi crew are second to none. They lead by example. It is no coicidence that O'Reilly Auto Parts, Lucas Oil Products,Toyota, and Budweiser support this series. These guys treat everyone with respect. It does not matter who you are. It doesn't matter if you pull into the pits with a stacker or open trailer. They play no favorites.

You walk through the pits and everyone has a smile on their face and people are happy to be there. Drivers and crews actually talk to the officials. Drivers and crews actually have nice things to say about the series and the way it is run. It is everything racing should be.

Yes, there is no Tony Stewart or Kasey Kahne factory teams, but I will tell you who is there. Two "off duty" USAC officials working for POWRi having the time of their lives and having fun.

It must be nice for those guys to officiate a night of racing and not be hated or yelled at by drivers, crews, and fans.

It must be the yellow and navy.....

"POWRi till I die!"

Jackslash.com