Thread: Danica patrick
View Single Post
2/18/13, 10:29 AM   #26
Re: Danica patrick
kidrock

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetmaniac View Post
ESPN "THE COACH" just busted her and explained to the worldwide audiece why we diehard race fans have a problem with her. Alot of hype , but really nothing to show for all the attention. He said if it was anybody else besides a woman with her average finish , we would not see her because she would not be a car with an average finish of 28th. I would like her to do well to show that she derves the media circus. Kyle Larson is getting the media circus as well , but the young gun has backed it up.
Yep and you are right a lot of hype and is that really a reason not to like her. So it's her fault the media wants to hype her up. I like when people say she has no talent but, yet she goes out there and outrun 42 other drivers to get the pole position. Yes it has to do a lot with the car but, you also have to go out there and be pretty smooth not to scub speed and she did that better then I would say at least 25 other drivers because the others probably did not have a good as a car as she had.Yes I will say she probably will not race as good as she qualified but, heck there are Formula 1 drivers that could not hang in nascar. She could probably outrun 80 to 90 percent of the guys on this board.