View Single Post
1/3/13, 2:47 AM   #132
Re: Midget Square Tail Tank
Tony Stewart

To Mr. Don Moore, I've raced at Ft. Wayne for a long time now and there is one thing that is very obvious. If you spent HALF as much time working on your car as you do ******** about mine, you might have a car that doesn't spin out 5 times per night. I will have my conventional tail tank back on for next years races. I didn't really like the way the new tank looked anyway but knew you would throw a fit over it like you do about everything on my car. I would love to know what else you are going to complain about so i have time to fix it before next years races as well. And for the record, I bought the car from Mike for 15k and the same amount for the car Mike is driving. Im currently buying another munchkin that has recently come up for sale. What i am willing to do is LOAN you the car to enter this coming year free of charge. You can set it up as you like, or i will be more than willing to set it up for you. I understand by watching your car that you sometimes struggle with setups. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you are interested. As a fellow car owner for two WoO teams, a USAC sprint team, And two silver crown teams i also understand the concern over the cost of open wheel racing. But rest assured, i'm not winning races with a 22yr old car because i spend more than everyone else. If you have paid any attention over the last 6yrs that i've owned the two cars, you would have noticed that any of the parts that we have replaced on the cars are over the counter parts that are available to anyone. Every year around this time everyone has to listen to you ***** about everyone's cars (or mine in particular). I love this sport and most of the people involved, but this has gone on long enough. So again, i will loan you a car next year if you would like. If not, then shut up once and for all and quit whining. Sincerely, Tony Stewart