View Single Post
10/25/12, 6:05 PM   #44
Re: USAC/L. Jones penalty
Sprintcarfanatic

It was toward me about what I said on this board. You go back & read it. If you THOUGHT I said you said anything about the wreck maybe you better go back & re read what was said. I think calling someone PURE GENIUS is getting hammered to some extint. It all boils down to what was said in those threads & in this one. How I started this thread about how I wasn't there was the same way I started my post in the original thread & Funk said You got 1 thing right you wasn't there. Then I said some things about boycotting USAC & Vukie jumped in & said some things & about throwing USAC out of there own race, Pure Genius. I did think that some would remember other post's about the WRECK thread but maybe they are to old & senile. Find that thread & read it Mr. Burton & you'll find I never said anything out of the way to either 1 of those fella's. 1 more thing it was the consensus of the folks in that thread & in this 1 that I was talking about boycotting USAC because of the stuff I heard over the years on calls & they sure as hell didn't dissapoint with Ballou earlier in the year & then doing this did they ??