View Single Post
9/17/12, 11:57 AM   #5
Re: Daron Clayton B Main at TSS
Morgan7m

Daron and I would like to thank everyone for their support in getting us back into the Winners Circle this past Saturday night at TSS. This was our first night back out since setting fast time on the first night of the Kokomo "Smackdown" and then destroying the car in a flip in the A-Main. As most of you know, Daron and I are on a shoestring budget and destroying the car, made things even worse. But, since you know that we are true racers, we did whatever we could to get back out this season. We could not have done this and made it to the Winners Circle our first time back out without the support and help of our team partners.

Our Teams Special Partners: Spike Chassis; for repairing a destroyed frame. J&D Performance; for the smoothest throtteling monstor under the hood. Engler Machine for the injection and tuning our fuel system for TSS. Saldana Race Products; for the new special designed and fitted radiator and new fuel tank. Chalk Racing Products for the smoothest reacting and most reliable torsion bars on the market. Hoosier Tire; for making sure we have the correct tiress on the car. Brakeman Brakes; for the great braking system. DMI Race Products; for the many top quality parts to rebuild the car. Indy Race Parts; for working with us and getting us back on the trackwith the new and used parts. Leaders Edge; for the rear end rebuilds and all your support. Chad Smith; for your support through these fun but rebuilding times.

Also the Safety Team, that protected Daron on the "Smackdown" crash and kept him from serious injury.
Bell Helmets, Hinchman and Butlerbuilt.

We would also like to thank all of the "Modern Day Cowboy" fans for cheering us on and constantly giving us your support and motivation to go out and do our very best each and every time. If it were not for great fans like yourselves, we might as well stay home. We do it for all of you.

Thanks again to all and all the supporters that I have missed. Daron and I are already preparing for ending this season strong with some more wins. Daron and I have already committed verbally to each other to continue our racing relationship into the 2013 season and keep building on what we have already built in this short relationship.

Thanks to all,
Ray Morgan
Terre Haute, IN