Thread: INDYCAR finale
View Single Post
9/17/12, 8:19 AM   #5
Re: INDYCAR finale

That was an awsome race! Man I really hope they do not mess with this new car to much in the off season. The racing has been great at just about every race this year. I cannot beleive there are only 4 posts about this with all of the complaining about indy car in the past. I really thought it was good that Indy car made a big deal out of RHR being an American. Even Bernard carring the flag up and putting it on his trophy. Not going to lie 1 bit I am a Power fan, but he pushed to hard. Champions might get caught up in someone elses wreck, but they do not wreck on there own on championship night. Carpenter was flat flying the 2nd half of that race. Ed should go hire Conway to run his car on the road courses. That would be a very good duo. As a fan I give Indy Car an A+ on the season. I watched every single race. There was only 1 really bad race. There was passing everywhere. To improve the racing as much as they did this year with a brand new car is impressive. I can not wait until 2013.

3 members like this post: KRJoyce1, mtek56, tim brown