View Single Post
9/14/12, 12:20 AM   #19
Re: Big weekend ahead
cowboyhar69

Quote:
Originally Posted by racin jason View Post
The spring show was supposed to be USAC rules. Qualify ect. The weather came in and Tommy along with USAC came to an agreement to utilize passing points so we could get the show in. This fall race was already set as MSCS format. People can complain about the tractor show all they want but where else are you going to watch a race that gets 2 inches of rain in the middle of a heat race and get a track whipped back into shape to complete the show that night? I know you will be there Saturday night enjoying the show. And if your bored stop up to the tower and say hi. Heck maybe we could do a fan Q &A and have some fun.

Racin Jason

Posted via Mobile Device
Not trying to stir the pot but I guess I am missing something here. The fall race was already set as a MSCS format...well the spring race was already set as a USAC format....and it got changed on the spot due to the approaching weather...I completely understand that decision so you could get the race in...so why not make this race a full USAC points race since there is a great points battle going on...It's not like MSCS lost a race on the schedule...they had it at the May show.

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy

5 members like this post: bmemmer, mowerman, Mud Packer, racefan20, SHORTBUS