View Single Post
9/11/12, 2:32 AM   #1
How many Indiana tracks have you raced at?
DaleDuBois

Over the last 50 years or so I've raced at 34 Indiana tracks. Some are gone now and some didn't last the season. I raced both asphalt and dirt with the mod. Some tracks were so bad that I never went back after one time. I've posted the tracks that I've raced at, there might be more that I couldn't think of. I've been to lots more but never raced there.

Indiana Race Tracks
Anderson Speedway , Bakersfield Raceway Park, Bloomington Speedway, Brownstown Speedway, Chandler Motor Speedway, Decatur County Fairgrounds, Indiana State Fairgrounds, Kamp Motor Speedway, Lucas Oil Raceway park, Mount Lawn Speedway, Kokomo Speedway, Lawrenceburg Speedway, Lincoln Park Speedway, Montpelier Motor Speedway, Paragon Speedway, Salem Speedway, Scott County Speedway, Shadyhill Speedway, South Bend Motor Speedway, Speeds New Hope , Terre Haute Action Track, Tri-State Speedway, Twin Cities Raceway Park, Union County Speedway, Winchester Speedway – IN, Green County Speedway, Sweet Owen Speedway, Cataract Speedway, Martin County Speedway, US 30 Speedway, Montgomery County Speedway, Plymouth Speedway, Sullivan Speedway, Marysville Speedway.

The strange one is the Montgomery County Speedway, it wasn't in Montgomery County but in Putnam County. It was West Of Parkersburg on 231 but South of the Putnam-Montgomery County line about 100 feet in Putnam County. You went down a dirt road West of Parkersburg into Putnam County.