View Single Post
7/31/12, 10:32 PM   #29
Re: $5000 to win at Tri-State!
racin jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydesdale View Post
How will the announcer explain to all the fans that possibly the top five drivers, and even more in the top ten in points, aren't even at the race? Not all fans get on IndianaOpenWheel, so when they show up to a $5000 to win race, expecting all of the big guns to be there, and they're not, thats a concern. I live over two and a half hours away, and I know I won't be driving down for that. With that being said, I hope Clayton spanks their butt!! If you live close to Indy, you can go to Putnamville and see about the same quality cars on this Saturday, and probably the same or more on car count. When I'm spending $20-25 for a race, I want to see a complete show, which would mean 3 or 4 heats, and a b-main with cars battling for the final transfer spot.
I will welcome each and every fan, driver, and car owner the same on Saturday as I do each and every MSCS race. I will thank them in person and on the mic for coming and spending the evening with us.

Sure you want to see the best of the best every time you go to a race track but that isn't always going to happen. A true fan, racer, and car owner goes to a track to do what they love and thats to see a good show and the drivers and car owners bust their ass to have a good car to put on a show for you.

6 of the top 10 drivers in MSCS points are also in the top 10 in USAC and that is a testament of how truly gifted they are in their profession. And yes that means Stanbrough, Ballou, Garnder, Hunter, Levi, and Stockon will be on a Midwest swing with USAC but that doesn't mean the Hoosier Sprint Nationals will be a dull show. There are several talented drivers and young guns that will be vying for a shot at $5,000 and the opportunity to propel their career. The next Levi, Stanbrough, or Ballou could very well be Chase Briscoe, Dakota Jackson, Jeff Bland Jr who will be at Haubstadt on Saturday.

I don't believe there is an announcer in the country that will apologize for a driver not being at the track on a paticular night. Instead I am going to inform everyone who is there, how their season has went and help them cherish a moment in victory that they will never forget!

We are truly honored to have the choices and options we do for Saturday night and i hope that each and everyone of you will go support your local track and have a great time.

Racin Jason Adams
MSCS Tour Director and Series Announcer
www.mscssprints.com
racinjasonadams@yahoo.com
812-664-8268