View Single Post
Hamby812 (Offline)
  #25 7/31/12 8:52 PM
I have talked to pretty much all of them considering im in the pits basically every week. I guess my question would be who are you talking to and how many races at tss have you been to this year??? Just in recent memory I watched stanbrough run the middle and the cushion durning sprint week with Clauson flying around the bottom from the tail to 3 with the best of the best on the bottom is clearly not one groove. And another question is do you talk to more than just sprint car drivers? I do, and the modified guys will say the same thing(the ones that are competitive. Wathched Cates run the bottom to win during sprint week as well to win the modified feature with people running the bottom middle and top. I would assume you talked to a couple guys who probably dont run up front a lot. But im looking at the year as a whole and the entire field of cars and drivers and not just a few sprint car guys. Of course if you miss the setup you probably would think its one grooved. But these like everything else are opinions, they're a lot like azzholes everyone has one. You're entitled to your own.