View Single Post
6/10/12, 11:43 AM   #7
RacingGirl10

This was my first trip out east and I must say I was pleasantly surprised! Yes, there weren't enough cars to run B Mains, but the racing was great. I was a little nervous just because of what I'd heard other people say about the tracks, but it was fun to see some good racing on new and different tracks. The first 2 nights some pre-race sprinkles had the tracks in great condition to lay down some quick times! My favorite race as a spectator was New Egypt, watching Bryan, Jerry, and Dave getting through lapped traffic was definitely exciting! The crowds were great every night and sitting in the stands I got to hear a lot of people's opinions on USAC that don't get to see us race but once a year. They were impressed! I heard various comments from how talented the drivers are to how awesome it is to watch them get so sideways in the corners. Not to mention, they were very welcoming and nice to our family! Overall it was nice to come out, run for a little higher purses, and have a great time... Now then, ready to get back to our home tracks for 5 straight nights of Midget Racing!!

Posted via Mobile Device