View Single Post
3/24/12, 12:16 PM   #23
Re: All 3 T.Q. Midget sanctioning bodies together
LovetoRace

PLEASE GOD LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone really think we will get 65 cars at Greensburg???? Even if both clubs joined together there would only be 40 cars show up, if that. I hate to say it but both clubs car counts will be down again this year. I really think that it will be fun to go race against 10-12 cars and have a much higher percentage of winning, even better, put me out there by myself and hand me a trophy and my money and i would be thrilled...NOT...what good could you take from that? I along with my grandfather bust our rear ends all winter to build and put together the best equipment we can, to keep that competitive edge, and we do it on a very tight budget. The fuel that keeps us going is the fact that we have to be on top of every bolt and every nut to make sure we can run up front week in and week out. You can never replace the feeling of winning a feature and beating 35-40 other drivers that had the same goal as you at the start of the night. Drop all the ego's and lets go racing!! Zach Cougill #92

3 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, tim kelley, Xflagman