View Single Post
10/14/11, 5:06 AM   #11
Re: Follow the Corn 2
Redwood17257

Sean, I'm always looking forward to the next event/release! I bought my uncle, who used to be the track photographer at Lincoln Park Speedway years ago, the DVD and it was awesome! He's already ready to see the FTC2 DVD and I'll purchase that soon for X-mas. The previews have already given me chills.
Sean, as a fellow media member, though my form is mostly written/photo, you are an amazing credit to the sport. There are few areas around the country that have media coverage for dirt racing. I grew up around Lincoln Park Speedway with my Dad and family bringing me out to check out the racing. I was lucky to have a Dad that continued that as we moved to PA where we checked out the Williams Grove and Silver Spring Speedway racing with wings. The Central PA newspapers covered dirt racing racing like high school basket ball in Indiana. It was awesome! Long story short,I'm glad that you came out from the west coast to give the racing around here the coverage and video love. The more press the better!

1 member likes this post: Joe Whisler