View Single Post
9/8/11, 9:54 PM   #7
Re: Farmer City Il NON WING SPRINTS
outlaw721

The famous strawberry ! I love it! lol

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

we will do just that if the fairboard agrees! Thank you for coming to our raceway! We loved it, the fans loved it, I stood before them and said I was bringing you back and the roared and cheered!! Next year weelkly show on sundays we will start earlier and get you home earlier!!
Thank you again for coming
Farmer city Racway
outlaw721

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Tree city,
You missed one hell of show! I have 16 years in sprints, so I am qualified to say "it was one hell of a show at the fastest 1/4 mile in the state!
Yes we are racinng Oct 1st, it is 1400.00 to win 200 to start!! we will post the rest of the payout on the site!! sportsman speacial that night 1000.oo to win, sportsman will qualify! mods and hornest , gates open early!!
Next year non wing sprints WEEKLY SHOW ON SUNDAYS!!!
THANK YOU
FARMER CITY RACEWAY
OUTLAW 721

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Midwest
Thank you we will have weekly racing next year at Farmer City!! If the fair board agrees we will have shows through october with the weekend of the 8th being out due to atv racing! Thank you for your intrest and please come to our track!
Farmer City Raceway
Outlaw721

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

spfeild mile,
Thank you for coming to our first show! we look forward to you coming back! oct 1st! 1400.00 to win 200.00 to start!
Framer city Raceway
Outlaw721

1 member likes this post: Midwest Connection