View Single Post
7/14/11, 9:28 AM   #183
Re: Terre Haute ISW Updates
throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprint38racer View Post
Windom sure had a strong horse all night,.... and Bloom was super impressive in that rim ride,..... heck of a race all in all

---------- Post added at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

on that deal with Critter it sure looked to me like he didnt realize the race was over,.. and ya he should have,..but he and coleman were battling good and clean and he may not have glanced at the flag just watching the lights,....which was still green when he went into one,.. and everyone ahead of him was still in the gas hard till off of two,.. then slowed,.... if you noticed the sun was just above the horizon at end of backstretch and he very possibly didnt see the yellow light on when he got off two and when they all slowed suddenly to get off track he didnt,..... not making excuses for him,.. was a bad deal for both of them,.... but speaking from experience when the sun is like it was you can barely see what you are doing off two all the way to the middle of three and four,.... and I raced with Critter many times in the past and never had a problem with him,.... just my take that it was one of them unfortunate deals that happens once in a while when racing hard and then other circumstances like the sun are involved too
here is a perfect example of how bad the sun can be off 2 and down the back....

2 members like this post: dirtball, sprint38racer