View Single Post
7/12/11, 5:30 PM   #178
Re: Lawrenceburg ISW Updates
modlady

Ok if danger vernon wasnt dusty why did I have to wash my hair twice to get all the dirt out and at least at the burg you dont have to fear for your life vernon should be shut down and that track is very un safe for the drivers and fans. the man sitting behind us had to move to avoid getting hit with a big huge clump of mud if it would of hit him he would of been injuried without a doubt so maybe you just need to keep going to vernon and kokomo and make your self happy and as the say you lose a fan you gain a fan so just leave the burg a lone. the first year I went to vernon a girl got the hell beat out of her and at the beginnin of this year a man got jumped under the main grandstands. I mean if you are going to run a race track at least have a good safety crew like the burg does and have security like the burg does and dont have your flag man and wokers be your security and put thier lives in jeopardy.the burg is the best no matter what anyone says and dave needs to keep his head held hi and dont let idiots get to him. I mean the burg gives t-shirts away they get the kids involved and they get the fans involved can you name any other tracks who does stuff like this?