View Single Post
5/30/11, 12:24 AM   #5
Re: Snyder
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintman01 View Post
OIC, yes he was. I just wondered, I had not seen the name around ya know so it got me thinkin. Make's a guy wonder why they went out of business. I suppose Chuck was up in the year's? Chuck sure would be an interesting person to sit and have coffee with I'm certain of that. I have alway's done my own engine work and would love an opportunity to visit with someone of that caliber for sure.

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:58 PM ----------

Danny that is awesome. I would just LOVE the chance to rub elbow's with folk's like that. I suppose what got me thinkin about the topic is the fact that I am lookin for someone with a motor that is sitting I can use. BTW I have been voting!
Only if you knew how many people want to use that horse under my hood yes its a Awsome motor and it's not mine it's sponsored to me so nothing I can do there!

I can do a rent a ride deal of some kind as long as I make $$ on it for my racing that's as far as the motor can go says my Motor sponsor and then I will only put someone in that can win!

Yes, Chuck has a lot of good stories and is a really nice guy!

Thanks for the votes I need all I can get!!

Danny24