View Single Post
4/14/11, 2:45 AM   #23
Re: Attn: All track promoters and employees
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fontana180 View Post
Fans of Manzanita, USA Speedway, Wayne County and a number of others don't have to worry about that anymore. THEY ARE CLOSED! USA speedway? do you mean the USA Speedway in Tucson AZ, because if so that is news to me???

Indybound, Oswego Speedway Home of the Supermodifieds. I recieved 2 head injuies there and still loved racing a midget there w/ARDC & NEMA. The steel palace is one fast track! My crew after those events, always held their breath. The steel palace. I could never believe or understand how my wife was able to fall asleep on the grass while the supermods were running!
Fontana180, I can't shed any light on USA Raceway in Tucson, there website shows a press release wrote by Lonnie Wheatley dated 4/11 stating the sprints are back there this Saturday. Kevin Montgomery posted that press release here on IOW, so I am confused and have also heard nothing about USA closing.

The steel palace walls are unforgiving, I can understand why your crew would hold their breath. But your wife falling asleep how could that happend when the supers were running? Love seeing the midgets run every chance I get. Headed to the steel palace next month!

Patti