View Single Post
4/10/11, 1:44 AM   #30
Re: lawrenceburg????
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Those were feature posted sitting right beside me at the track by the Z-Man who I wasn't very good company to be around tonight but him coming up brightened a very gloomy day for me.

As for the racing, This is one of the few tracks that when theres enough moisture in it. They turn faster laps in the feature than any other time of the night.

Thanks Rudy, Crew and everyone for getting it in for us. If it weren't for the everglades making a brief re-emergence in the infield it would have went a lot quicker. Thanks for everyone's efforts in dealing with that.

To the racers and team. Thanks for coming and putting a show on for us. Gotta say, Theres something about the net and text messaging to get a crowd on short notice, Great car count and fan count for three hours notice!

Everyone knew Tracy was going to be bad fast starting ont he pole after his heat win and redraw but WIndom got side by side several times and from laps 4-8 the two were wheel to wheel consistently. Gullick mounted several charges but never quite caught the dueling duo. Burdette was lightning fast gaining several spots to claim fourth. It was a track that Tracy Commented on. " I was FLATFOOTED AND IF THEY PASSED ME, THEY HAD MORE THAN I HAD" They didn't and he won

Sprints 23 including a impressive #44 who's name won't escape me after a few shows. I know it was only about his fourth time in a sprint but he was cooking. I also know he ran Minis for awhile.

Thanks everyone. I was a basket case before going. I feel much better now (Had to put down my buddy Benji today) S till hurts but some good memories soothe a bit the pain.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 4/10/11 at 1:47 AM.

2 members like this post: FishBurger, koolaid89