View Single Post
3/15/11, 3:28 PM   #11
Re: No Racing at Twin Cities March 19th
axsom#11

Chill out people , the season will be here soon. It is a hard place for big rig to wiggle in to and it is by the creek , and it is march . I'm one of the first ones that want to race but a couple a more weeks and things will be lot better . Give them time to get the track in great shape. Hard to work on a flooded race track with the water cresting 100 ' away from the track. Sorry don't want to be negetive about opening practice . Would like to See Sprints race weekly there , bigger races in there,and a weekly sunday night show, its a beautiful place around there . You have that country setting there ,Its like going back in time when you drive into the place ,reminds me of the tracks when I first started going to the races years ago, its great . Would be a great place to run on Sunday nights. With Kokomo I think being the only place in a 150 miles running on sunday , could draw some big crowds after a few weeks of running and people talking about it. Would get 35 sprints and a lot of support class racers very sunday night and a big crowd