View Single Post
7/13/10, 12:43 AM   #1
Read this. What i noticed from grandstands.
sprinterfan

Kokomo Speedway, Sunday night. Drivers, owners, and crew chiefs were walking and riding around the track before feature time. I WANT SOMEBODY TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME! Jeff Walker, on his four wheeler, with Chris Windom sitting on the front went over to turns 3 and 4. Using his four wheel he pushed the inside tires further out into the groove. Chris Windom started on the pole. During the first red flag, they all fired back off. At this point, Windom lost the lead to Coons running the top. Levi Jones and Chris Windom both pushed the tires down the track where they were to begin with so they can get to the moisture where noone else had been running. They go back green and Coons lost the lead. Jones and Windom pull away using this groove THEY created by knocking the tires down. SECOND RED FLAG. The track owner, went to the turn 3 and 4 tire, pushed it back out where it was supposed to be then walked over to Levi and Windoms car. Then proceded back to the turn 3 and 4 tire to push it back down where Levi had knocked it down too............. ????? Perimeter racing in Kokomo.