View Single Post
6/1/10, 11:28 AM   #12
Re: What is Lucas Oil's business model?
dirtshirt

This Past weekend was the third time I have been setup at Lucas Speedway . Friday night Forrest Lucas came by as a race fan to just to chat and see if I needed anything to make my sales better .He is a very positive voice for racing on any level . I later saw Forest on a 4 wheeler taking hamburger buns over to pitside concessions .
2006 There was 254.4 million passenger vehicles registered in USA.Of this was 2.2 million 18 wheeler trucks .Lucas has overtaken all oil and fuel additives in the USA .(STP brand is for sale) Just be glad he is a motorsport fan folks.They are expanding Lucas Speedway now with a new Drag Boat lake besides the dirt track.The city of Wheatland has 288 residents . Im guessing the two day attendence was over 20,000.Beautiful place with professional people taking care of you at every level.Put LUCAS SPEEDWAY ON YOUR MUST ATTEND LIST.Sprint Bandits be there June
I am fan of of Jesse Hockett I put out a jar for donations .I gave 10% of of my sale saturday to this fund .God BLESS THE HOCKETT Family.

3 members like this post: buck2, Hubie, v8j