View Single Post
5/26/10, 1:13 AM   #20
Re: Hoosier Hundred Car Count
Russ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprinter56 View Post
There could be no Hoosier Hundred like a few years ago and then everyone would ***** about how great it used to be, who cares what the new format is maybe it will be much more interesting, maybe it will suck all I know is it will work out for some of them and wont for others but I'll bet the few guys that are always contenders figure out a way to do it again. I'm pumped about the Indiana State Fairgrounds friday night myself if the promoter trying to spice it up is too much I guess he could've not invested any money in the prestigous event and it could fade into the sunset. sometimes I wonder if people just prefer to talk about the negative aspect of every topic on this board and most likely other events of life
That's right, blame the fans. It couldn't be USAC and the promoters fault this once great event is fading away. Stupid decisions just like this are the reason the Silver Crown division is in trouble. Spend your money however you want and I'll spend mine how I like. I'll be at Gas City spending half the cash to see twice the show.

2 members like this post: team3521