View Single Post
5/6/10, 6:24 PM   #43
Re: Important Information TWIN CITIES May 8th
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Im going to say something that may get me bashed *AGAIN*

I don't get it? I mean I get the pit gate price was a little pricey but, I haven't seen so much ANTI RACING chatter being spouted in a long time.

You don't want ASCT and AMCT to thrive? You don't want Mason Fleetwood or John Gurley to succeed? WHY? I know both have worked their asses off to try to make something happen and have succeeded many times in the past. Maybe Im ignorant to a lot of things going on, I don't know?
I get to see SPrints and Midgets on the same dirt track maybe Six times a year and thats providing I could make em all, It's actually like about three I get to see.

So A fan considering going to Twin Cities sees, EVERYBODYS PISSED and isn't going to be there because of WHATEVER??????????

I and a few hundred of my FAN FRIENDS DOn't show up because of it, thinking low counts, not quality cars ect? Guess what? Next time you race you'll be paying your own WHOLE PURSE or you won't be racing at all.

Chuck, who'd just like to see some good sprint and midget competition as often as possible.

3 members like this post: dkdorkboy, Finish-LineMM, Russ