Thread: Winter tqs
View Single Post
10/30/09, 9:56 AM   #23
Re: Winter tqs
Cincy Dirt Bowl

First of all I don't think anybody is a jerk. I am not mad at any racer no matter how they feel about my car. I also understand you wanting to protect your investment in R&D. I did talk to you at Shelbyville and looked at your car. You have alot of work and money in your set-up thats for sure. Lots of one-off parts. After Shelbyville I contacted Mark to ask about rules and he hooked me up with the Tech Dir. Jerry Frickman. Jerry and I started talking about how it could be made eaisier and cheaper for the regular joe to get into TQ's. Not the guy who has a machine shop and can make anything work. We came up with the set-up on my car, I got the O.K. and built the car, and now here we are. I can't tell the future. All I can go by is what I was told I could do.

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Just for the record my car can not be shifted nor can I use the clutch. The only thing different about my car is the drive shaft is conected to the transmission output shaft, I still have to be pushed started. The drive is set up like a dwarf car or modlite.